Re: kmrsy's photo/now catnip

Zem,
Great names for your cats!  Question:  You have to replant your catnip every
year?  It's a perennial here in Zone 5.  I cut it back in the fall to tidy it
up but it puts out new leaves all winter long.  My cats go out and get a bite
now and then during nice spells in the winter.  Besides, those young leaves
seem to be the best, they really seem to prefer the leaves closest to the
base.  Then when weather warms again next spring, the same plants grow more
branches and the base gets thicker.  They do also throw out some volunteers
here and there.  But the same plants last for years.  Plan on posting photos
of your litter?

Kitty