Re: Re: Breads

melody, when my kids were at the bottomless pit age, my [first] wife and i baked our bread for the same reason you do. we made breads of different countries--sort of a lesson in geocultural foods. we often described breads of different cultures to the kids and let them decide which one we would try to make. that way, we got them involved and participating in the sometimes drudge work. [half of surviving as a parent is being sly.]