Re: Intro- Mariana

As to your ailing dendrobiums, I'm sure there

are a couple of people on this list who may be able to help you out.

See, that's the thing, I am not certain that the denrob is actually sick :).
I do believe that some dendrobs shed their coat in the winter, I'm just not
certain that mine is of that species.

Indeed, a number of them do, flowering in spring from bare stems.
Does yours have a name to go with it ? If so, I _might_ be able
to hazard an opinion.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W