Re: kmrsy's photo/now catnip

In a message dated 12/20/2002 11:43:48 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

> You have to replant your catnip every
> year?

Although that's probably what I said, it's not what I meant. (That happens
more and more lately.)  I have ever replanted it.  The cats just roll around
on it all year -- even in winter when it's just nubs.  Before I enter my
dotage I am going to master the art of using a digital camera!  I promise to
bore everybody senseless with pictures of my babies when I have learned to
use one.

zem