Re: Need some advice

In a message dated 12/20/2002 4:29:48 PM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

Our Master Gardener group helps out churches all the time with planting and
weeding flower beds.  Maybe that's because of our location in the middle of
the Bible Belt where sheriff's office cars have Jesus fish on their trunks
and town water tanks have lit crosses on top.

zone 7
West TN