Re: Need some advice

no.

but it may be that there is nothing of financial consequence flowing from state to church. [flowing the other way is, well, you know.] that it makes it more comfortable for true believers to cast their votes is question not yet seriously challenged. at least not that i know of.

At 06:41 PM 12/20/02 -0500, you wrote:
> looks like a church-state
> issue to me, and i think the extension service might be very charry about
> any kind of formal relationship.

Jim, re the above...
can anyone explain to me then, why our election precincts are in churches?
Kitty