From: "Chris" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Lee Valley Tools
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:14:40 -0500

Jesse,

You sound like me with the feathers and butterflies.  I'm the only
person I know that has a collection of dead bugs.  There's a beautiful
wooly caterpillar on a shelf in my kitchen right now.

I think of beautiful rocks, feathers, etc as messages from loved ones
who have passed on.  Or, messages direct from the big guy!  I weave the
feathers through a basket that hangs in the entry to my house.

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf