Re: "Style"/simplicity

This test has also been used by the military for years...recently by large
companies to help employees realize differences in communication
preferences...some companies actually put the test results on the doors or
company badges of employees.  I have taken it several times over the years
and have found the results to be very consistent.  My organization found it
useful in identifying different styles and approaches to those with
particular styles.  For example, I had two bosses...one with a strong ISTJ
style who preferred formal, detailed reports; the other was an ENFP who
liked the "big picture" with fewer details.  It was helpful to know the
styles and adjust the presentations.  More information below.

http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.html

http://www.aptcentral.org/aptmbtiw.htm

http://www.gsu.edu/~dschjb/wwwmbti.html

Bonnie, 6+, ETN