Re: Re: Breads

--- Marge Talt <mtalt@hort.net> wrote:
> My Mom found a lovely wooden bread dough trough and
> sent it to me not
> long ago....makes me wish I had a life that would
> let me bake bread
> again...maybe someday.

Oh, Marg, YOU must make the time for yourself to go
back to this most pleasant experience.

When my boys were young they used to love to help
"Mommy" make bread. We'd all gather around the table
and they would laugh their heads off while punching
and kneading the dough.  With all their little hands
working so hard, the bread ALWAYS came out perfect!
That was over 25 years ago and to this day, they still
reminisce about that experience. And, two out of the
three boys make their own bread! :)

zone 6 Southern MO