Re: Orchids

Welcome, Mariana, and I am another orchid grower. I started out with phals,
added oncidiums and dendrobiums, then cattleyas and most recently miltonias.
I have a couple of dendrobiums in flower now, and an oncidium putting out a
spike.  I have one section of the greenhouse reserved for orchids, and try
to keep myself constrained when it comes to acquiring new ones.  Most are
hybrids and many are fragrant.  I don't have the bug so bad that I've made
plans to go to Malaysia, but it's hard to resist a plant that has such
beautiful flowers that last so long and smell wonderful.

Linda in Wyoming