RE: anyone out there, need suggestion

No suggestion just now.  Just want to voice a pet peeve about IL requiring
a numeral on your plate.  I have this problem with banks online that
require a number in my password, which I don't usually use.  So when I go
to log in, I never get it right because they didn't let me use the password
*I* want to use.

I have a vanity plate, too, but IN doesn't require the numeral.  My plate
simply says GUELPH.  It's surprising  when someone knows to what I'm
referring, but also pretty funny when some people ask, "What's Gulf?"
(It's pronounced Gwelf, for those unfamiliar)

I'm no good at his, but perhaps W1LDFLR = WILDFLOWER
I wouldn't think you'd need to put Envoy on the plate since it's probably
written all over the car itself.