Re: hump day NOW blue dye

The ancient Celts used to do themselves up with blue dye made from woad.
They smeared their bodies with it prior to celebrating or doing battle.  Did
you see "Braveheart" when the combatants were blue?  Anyway, they ran naked
and blue at their enemies to frighten them.  Information I have read said
that, with their wild hair and blue naked bodies, they were pretty scary.
I've often thought of trying it just to see how really nervous I could make
some of the people around me, but I'd probably get shot and hauled off to the
local deer processor. <LOL>
zem