Re: hump day NOW blue dye

LOL indeed, Zem...Ha ahahahah!  I just about fell off my chair
here...I say go for it girl!  Just get some pal to keep you covered
with a '42 to ward off the insane hunters while you're doin' it:-)

Lordy!  still laughing........

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :