Irises

Actually, I have two questions.  Has anyone ever ordered from Comanche Acres Iris Garden?
And has anyone ever heard of a bearded iris blooming at this time of year?  My white bearded irises always bloom in March.  Well I noticed today that two of them are budding out heavily which in Spring would mean blooms in less than a week.  Now what is up w/ THAT??
(Jesse - you have some of these, better check yours while you're out and about tomorrow)
One of my Grosso lavenders is still blooming too.
I love it but it's just strange?!!

I guess I could just blame it on El Nino, but there must be some explanation for it!?

Pam, slightly confused
Kemp TX
(quiet tonight)