Re: Irises

> > And has anyone ever heard of a bearded iris blooming at this time of
year?

Zem (7), you're warmer than I am (5a), but we had some irises at the
Display Gardens going into a second bloom in November.  These were not
rebloomers.  I think a lot of plants have gotten their systems a little off
track in recent years.  I appreciate any blooms I get and don't morn too
much those that meet an early demise as there is always something else to
bloom soon enough.

Kitty