RE: Jim's begonia's picture link NOW photography

Does anyone on this list use one of the high end digital cameras? I am
looking into buying one for the company I work for. The current list of
possible ones:

Canon EOS D60
Fuji S2 Pro
Nikon D100
Nikon D1X

Any suggestions or comments? I can not seem to find anyone locally that
has any of these on hand.... guessing I have to take a ride to Chicago.
I always like to see / play with a camera before purchasing. :) I
realize there are many on the net with pictures, but since I have short
fingers, not all will fit comfortably.

Donna