Re: NOW photography

there was a good piece in the ny times about 2 months ago that compared and evaluated then-available models that sold for $350 [as i recall} or more. it's probably available in their archives for a couple of bucks. it would be worth reading, i think, because there were trade offs one needs to consider when choosing.

it made me realize that even the best one wasn't the best one, if you know what i mean.