Re: Jim's begonia's pictures

Jim, I have one similiar to the silver leafed one.  Does this have pale pink
blooms?  I really dislike the fact that most begonias are labeled just that.
    I have one angel wing that I purchased in a 2" pot and now is > 5' or
taller than I.  I am letting it grow to see how tall it would get.  This one
has never bloomed.