Re: NOW glasses

Sounds quite serious; hopefully new developments in treatments will occur
before your situation progresses.  Someday, a long way into the future I
might consider the laser surgery, but it's not necessary for me as yet and
no one can tell me that my eyes won't change again 10-15 yrs after the
surgery, warranting additional procedures.  Our eyesight is precious.