Re: NOW photography

Donna, the Canon AE1 dates to the mid-70s, I think, before Canon changed
their lens mount from the breechlock system to the EOS mount. Older lenses
will not function with the EOS mount. I am a Canon user who felt betrayed
when they changed the lens mount, something they had sworn never to do. :+(
Maria