Re: Jim's begonia's, now cuttings

you're on, judy. i am a little leery about sending plant material your way at this time of year, however. i promised linda some cuttings of an epi, but decided to hold off mailing until spring lest she receive a packet of frozen mush. tell me when you think it's safe to send and i'll send two or three. as ceres said, this one puts out a profusion of pale pink flowers. just gorgeous.