Re: The Holy Hand Grenade now brazil

1985. terry gilliam, of monty python, wrote/directed. the critics called it "monty python meets george orwell." great cast [no pretty faces, just very good actors]--jonathon pryce, robert de niro, bob hoskins, catherine helmond [of "soap"], michael palin [monty python]. rates at least 5 stars in anyone's 4-star system. the movie belongs to pryce, but de niro and hoskins nearly steal it. i've watched it maybe 10-15 times, and it gets better with each watch.