Re: Re: Breads

 re:  "my [first] wife and i baked our bread for the same reason you do. we made breads of different countries--sort of a lesson in geocultural foods. we often described breads of different cultures to the kids and let them decide which one we would try to make."

Jim:  I like that idea of different breads from different cultures, but being the ignorant white girl from Iowa that I am, could anybody out there give me some suggestions as to what some of these would be...I'll bet my kids would love to do something like this...that's a great idea, Jim--thanks!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com