Re: really wacked messages

 Tony and all:  Once I went to the doctor and found out it was a severe strep throat that was making me so sick, I got on antibiotics and 18 hours later I was a new woman.  Have been on vacation since past Thursday, cleaning like a fiend 'cuz my Mom is visiting for Christmas and I want her to believe she has a daughter who keeps a clean house (it's a harmless illusion, right?)--she was thrilled when she got here and saw how all the laundry was done, the kids' rooms were cleaned, new curtains on the living room windows, all the dusting done, everything straightened and all the junk put in it's proper places...that plus 6 dozen cookies and 2 pies...and the kids with baths and ready to go to Christmas Eve mass...WOW!  Have to work tonight (Christmas Eve) and the night of Christmas but then am on vacation again until 5th of January...but all the work is done so now I get to just relax and play with my kids...Sweet deal!  Have a great Christmas to all of you out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 12/20, Tony Veca  wrote:From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@attbi.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:06:13 -0800Subject: Re: [CHAT] really wacked messagesMelody  = Hope you are better so you can celebrate CHRISTAMAS. TAKE CARE .Tony ---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT