RE: excited

 Okay---something very funky is going on with my e-mails tonight--I keep writing responses to all of you but all that is showing up in my messages is the part I try to keep so the thread doesn't get lost...Dang it!!!  This is so frustrating and I end up feeling temporarily like an idiot!  Grrrr....oh, well--not much of any major importance in any of those messages except my Merry Christmas wishes to you all!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/25, Melody  wrote:From: Melody [mailto: mhobertm@excite.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:30:13 -0500 (EST)Subject: RE: [CHAT] excited From: jim singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:09:48 -re:  know, however, that the re-vamp of the botanical garden is likely to be a 20-year project.Join Excite! - http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the Web!Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com