Re: Re: Breads

 Marge:  Thanks to a Christmas visit from my Mom, I'm now in a position of having nothing major left to do for the rest of my vacation except stay home and play with the kids...and bake bread.  Thanks so much for the great info...my kitchen tends to run cold so I'll to the warm oven thing.  Will try to find a copy of this book...it sounds worth the hunt.  Thanks again.  Merry Christmas.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Sat 12/21, Marge Talt  wrote:From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:44:25 -0500Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: BreadsWell, Melody, I've missed most of this thread, but go for it!  For many years, I made bread; did not buy it.   Made it in 4 loafbatches about every week....then, life got in the way and I found Idid not have the time needed to do it properly.