RE: HO HO HO Merry Christmas

 Dear Santa Tony:  All I want for Christmas is...grace.  And that I already have in abundance so give my gift to someone else who needs it this year.  Thanks!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Sat 12/21, Santa Claus  wrote:From: Santa Claus [mailto: santanick@attbi.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:56:02 -0800Subject: [CHAT] HO HO HO Merry ChristmasHO HO HO...You know this is my favorite but very busy season! So for those of you whothink you are too old to believe in Santa Claus, just wanted to let you knowthat I am still here. And yes, we still have our naughty and nice list,so.....:)Merry Christmas!Santa ClausWho finally got DSL at the North Pole!---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT