Re: great gardening gifts

Hello Pam,
    No one in the family seems to want to tackle that one with me. I never
get garden related gifts for Christmas. This year my oldest son gave me a ho
gauge train set. One of the few remaining that I do not have in my
collection. My wife gave me a surprise overnight stay at a local motel. Hot
tub, fireplace, two bottles of wine, dinner brought in, advance tickets to
The Two Towers. Wonderful evening and we goofed off the following morning
not getting home until almost noon.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com