Re: Under the gardener's tree

In a message dated 12/26/2002 11:59:00 AM Central Standard Time,
lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:

> Are any of you guys growing Idesia Polycarpa - Igirri (sp?) Tree?

I looked it up in my AHS Encyclopedia.  The picture there is of the berries
in the snow.  The entry does state that male and female flowers are borne on
separate plants.  It looks spectacular.  Good luck on finding a source, and
keep us posted.

zone 7
West TN