RE: Happy Holidays! now snow removal

It is a three ring circus here when it comes to snow.... I shovel the
stairs/walkway.. mother uses the plow on the garden tractor(read lawn
mower) and John uses the snowblower... then the yelling starts cause
someone moved the snow on someone else's area.... then I use the two way
work radio and tell who ever is using my work truck to get over here and
plow the drive.....

You have to be here to enjoy the comedy act... kinda better than Jim's
film at eleven.

Donna