From: Donna [mailto:justme@prairieinet.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 5:39 PM
To: 'Theresa- yahoo'
Subject: Theresa, found the perfect thing for you.....

Got just the thing for you to buy!
Donna

WANTED: NEW OWNER FOR RUSTIC CALIF. TOWN
    If you've ever fancied yourself the owner of a rustic town in
Northern California, you've got until Friday to put in your bid on eBay
for Bridgeville. As of Christmas Day, the online auction site showed
that 185 bids had been submitted in the private auction, with the
bidding exceeding $1.5 million. Successive bids must be increased by at
least $100. The deadline is 12:56 p.m. EST Friday. The eBay description
says the town "can be a private retreat, basking in the glory of
redwoods," encompassing 1.5 miles of "the beautiful Van Dusen river."
The 137-year-old town a few hundred miles north of San Francisco in
Humboldt County includes 10 houses and four cabins scattered about on 82
acres, according to the description on eBay. But in case you happen to
be a reticent investor, you could operate Bridgeville "as a remarkable
tax shelter, check with your accountant," the eBay description advises.