RE: RE: was heavy sod, now concrete removal

This project might need Jim's equipment to get it out... did they also
use gravel or something under it too for a base? Sounds like a project
you better think about before starting. Any local kids around that you
could pay to help you? Better also check with your local trash company
and make sure they will take it away....

Good Luck and let us know how it turns out... pictures are always nice
:)

Donna