Re: excited

For my yard we have extra wide tires for the mini(?) tractor -- it's called "mini" because it is one size down from a farm tractor --because our yard is so steep the smaller wheels just slip and then tear up what passes for grass in our potting clay soil. My spouse and I continually argue about what actually is growing back there - I say green weeds (henbit, etc), he thinks its mostly fescue and runs around trying to pull dandelions out of it! Provides the same degree of amusement as the snowblowing at your place!
Cathy