RE: RE: Theresa, found the perfect thing for you.....

Yes, we have one that takes small limbs too. Unfortunately one has to feed material to the machine. It doesn't just scour around for its own "munchies." Ours has been overhauled, and we have a small mountain to feed it. Does DH do it? No. Nor will he. He used to, but he's apparently retired from most activities. It's always a shock to learn that another one has gone by the wayside. Our chipper/shredder, even in its best days, though, was more of a nuisance to use on leaves than on twigs. We bought a leaf shredder, and that was my reference to suggesting she just put leaves in a garbage can and use the weed whacker on them. That is what leaf shredders are. Margaret L

A good C/S is more than that.  I don't know of a weed wacker that can shop
up a one or 2 inch diameter limb. Also, smaller material like thin limbs
and twigs, brush, etc can go in the leaf hopper.