RE: excited

NO hills here Cathy... other than those I made. Never had a problem with
ruts in my yard... and I have had the pickup filled with 3 tons of
boulders back there many times :) (and yes, the truck bed in almost on
the tires-- one ton 4 X 4 pick up with extra leaf support and 10 ply
tires with a plow on the front and a lift gate on the back--)

Donna