Re: great gardening gifts

> I see your whole problem here... :)
>
> Garden railroads do NOT belong in the garden... when DH told me he was
> going to install this in MY garden.... well, after much discussion (hum,
> read argument), he now has another area for his trains. Found I like
> finding miniature plants for it, and have broaden my gardening knowledge
> trying to make a tiny town... But I could never see it winding thru my
> perennials and native beds.

I'm still trying to find out if my LEGO train sets will work in the
garden.  I'm not sure if the tracks will hold up weather-wise, but if
they do I'm there!

I don't have any pictures of my LEGO train creations online (I'm mostly
a 'castle-head' anyhow -- I prefer the castle/medieval line of LEGO),
but there are some cool ones out there:

   http://www.michlug.org/pastevents/shows/2002-11-24.html
   http://community-2.webtv.net/Ferroequus/GFLTCShow/
   http://news.lugnet.com/trains/