RE: RE: Theresa, found the perfect thing for you.....

I paid about $400 for my 5hp gas C/S.  I just checked Sears online and they
only show an 8.5hp (which I think is more muscle than necessary)for $598
The 5hp can probably still be gotten for about $400.  I would expect most
of the other brands would be in the same ballpark.  It does seem like a lot
for an item you won't use on as steady a basis as you would a lawn mower.
As I said, I don't have enough leaves of my own so I take my neighbors'.
Perhaps you should try renting one sometime to see if you like it.  While
you're at it, ask the rental place to tell you what brand they like best.
My rental/repair guy doesn't like my Craftsman because of the problem with
green stuff, he'd suggest something else.  But I already had mine.

Kitty