RE: great gardening gifts now garden trains

Since I am not familiar with lego trains, what scale are they? The ones
in the pictures appear to be a large track very similar to G scale. But
pictures can be deceiving so??

Maybe you can use the garden railroad track (1:22.5 ?) and use a X10
system to power it.

Hum Chris.... you own a computer company... why are your lego pictures
not on line? Duh?