RE: RE: was heavy sod, now concrete removal

I have visions of your being vibrated into the stratosphere, Bonnie. Could someone drive to your cement walk? Perhaps someone with a backhoe on a tractor? Check what that would cost, and what it would cost to have that person haul your old concrete away unless you were planning on using broken concrete for a retaining wall or decorative purposes. Conserving your strength and preserving the integrity of your body will be more important than money in the long run. Trust me on that one. Margaret L

Let me know how you finally got it out.  On my "love to have done" list is
removal of an old cement walk that was original to the house...locaated way
to close to it...I want more space for garden next to the house and a walk
that has interest near it.  I am also small but fairly strong...will be
retired without too much $$$ to spend so will have to be creative.  Can
jackhammers be easily rented?

Bonnie, Z6+ ETN