Re: plant question

I think it would be worth trying. I've never started a Kalanchoe, but it has
fleshy leaves & stems like the Jade. I do know kalanchoe respond well to
some pretty severe pruning. If the main stem is still attached to the root
it may put out new growth.
Judy B

Kitty Morrissy" <kmrsy@earthlink.net> wrote
> Would this also apply to Kalanchoe?  Mine took a little spill the other
> day.....

> > From: Judy L Browning <judybrowning@lewiston.com>
 I've had good luck just sticking the cut end into potting soil. Jade like