Re: LEGO, was trains

Christopher Lindsey wrote:

These were from the first few weeks that I started the project:

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/kingrear-weather-5-640.jpg
   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/tower-weather-5-640.jpg
   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/
Oooh, I forgot.  This one was from a year ago and shows a little more
progression.  The river, mountains, and market place aren't there yet,
but it at least has the stable, the start of an inn (which became the
barracks and armory), and lots of LEGO folks.

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/inn-640.jpg

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3142 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2002-12-08/       The latest additions