Re: Tired of global warming ?

Thanks, very interesting article.  I just finished reading The Perfect
Storm, full of information about fishing in the Grand Banks and how storms
form off the New England coast.  The author included quite a bit about the
mix of Arctic and Gulf streams.

For around three years, I lived in Newfoundland so this book held other
interest for me.  During one of the winters there (must have been around 55
or 56), the winds blew the ice floaters (growlers) in a westerly
direction.  The entire coast line of Newfoundland was frozen solid for over
a week...icebreakers could not get through, people from Bell Island walked
over the sea to St. John's for supplies, planes could not land due to the
fog.  Continued conditions would have been disastrous.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN