Leucothoe -no comments?

I sent the following message a few days ago and rcd no comment.  Thought I
would try again.
    Also am wondering about Melody.  She is usually very talkative but she
did say she was feeling flu effects.

    Anyone familiar with Leucothoe axillaris 'Vanilla Swirl' as found in the
new Wayside catalog? I love the pictured foliage.

    Ceres, Iowa, zone 4/5