RE: RE: Theresa, found > fire

As I duck and run....

I do controlled burns in my yard. I do not burn piles of leaves that
smolder for hours. And yes, I am in a city, and do have the proper
license. Mine normally take about 10 minutes to complete. I pick a day
that the conditions are perfect. That means not every year I can do it.
Last year we could not even do it at the nature center due to the

Sorry, but it takes 30 seconds to burn an ornamental grass... and how
long to get the chain saw out and deal with the mess?

I might also mention that this is not an outside neighborhood... as in
the ONLY time I ever see my neighbors out is to cut their perfect lawns,
and some don't even do that, they have companies handle it along with
chemical spraying etc... they would not dream of sitting on the patio
and enjoying the great outsides... kids have to go to the park, not play
on THEIR lawns... and this was prior to my ever burning anything. And I
do warn the fire dept as well as surrounding neighbors (who roll their
eyes and say whatever lady).

Ducking and running.....