Re: RE: Theresa, found > fire

And don't forget, the pollution effected by that chainsaw!!
Cathy (also ducking and running)

On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 11:46 AM, Donna wrote:

As I duck and run....

I do controlled burns in my yard. I do not burn piles of leaves that
smolder for hours. And yes, I am in a city, and do have the proper
license. Mine normally take about 10 minutes to complete. I pick a day
that the conditions are perfect. That means not every year I can do it.
Last year we could not even do it at the nature center due to the

Sorry, but it takes 30 seconds to burn an ornamental grass... and how
long to get the chain saw out and deal with the mess?
Ducking and running.....