Re: revisiting moss

Previously we discussed a yogurt recipe to start moss....it had been in a
Martha Stewart magazine a few years ago.  I had given the article to my
neighbor and when this topic recently came up I asked her how well it
worked.  She replied that she had such success transplanting moss from a
friend's yard that she really hadn't noticed.