Re: deletions

on 12/29/02 12:47 PM, jim singer wrote:

> i just deleted all messages in my in-box [1037 messages] and, man, i feel
> very pious for effort. cleansed. liberated.

Like Jim, I would like to delete because it takes so much TIME if I had more
than my time allows me.  Again, not to beat it to death, as some one
mentioned in an earlier message, PLEASE change the subject line when you
start something else. It makes it easier to follow what's going on. I only
had 109 this time Jim, but a 1000+ wow!!!!!!!!!!
Again you all have a gr888 New Year.

Tony <><