From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] trains in the garden/birds
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:31:10 EST

In a message dated 12/29/2002 11:30:09 AM Central Standard Time,
jw.laytham@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I keep a large empty pot under the feeder and the squirrels sit in it to eat

What a wonderful idea, Janet.
zem

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf