From: "Kitty Morrissy" <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] DOES E-MAIL ESCALATE CONFLICT?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:04:57 -0500

> The next audio book is "Simplify Your
> Life" by Elaine St. James.  Can't wait.

Well Jesse, if Elaine can simplify YOUR life, she deserves to win an Audie!
or maybe even a Pulitzer!  :+)

Kitty

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf