Re: Looking for a lily

Melody's lily could have come from anywhere.  Even out of the country.  It
might not even be a registered name.  The wholesaler could have just picked
a name out of the air to put in his catalogue on a mass grown lily that
hadn't been named.  Or, it could have gone the way of 'Haley's Comet'.
Grown for a season or two and then abandoned.